The Executive Board will be the body in charge of the day-to-day scientific, administrative and financial management of the Project
WP1 Organisation and coordination of partner twinning
WP2 Training activities
WP3 Promotion of early stage researchers
WP4 Dissemination, communications and outreach activities
WP5 Project management:
Twinning Team A: Materials and thin films for environmental protection
Twinning Team B : Materials for clean energy storage
Twinning Team C : Ceramics/bioceramics and glasses for better life
The AdB is composed from the representatives coming from the key institutions for the project. To ensure a high scientific reputation of the project, prominent European scientists external to TwinTeam are invited to be members of AdB. The role of the AdB will be to consult and to evaluate the execution of the project. The AdB will meet annually.
- IGIC: Prof. Radostina STOYANOVA. Director of IGIC.
- ICL: Prof. Peter David HAYNES. Head of the Department of Materials.
- IAM-ESS: Prof. Helmut EHRENBERG. Director of IAM-ESS.
- ICMS: Prof. Alfonso CABALLERO. Director of ICMS
- Prof. Toni SPASSOV. Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy. Area of expertise: chemistry of energy-related materials
- The President of BAS
- Prof. Guido BUSCA, Industrial and Technological Chemistry, The University of Genova (Italy). Coordinator of the Ph.D. School in Civil, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, the University of Genova. World-class scientist in surface science, heterogeneous catalytic materials.
- Dr. Claude DELMAS, ICMCB-CNRS, Université Bordeaux 1, (France). World-class scientist in solid state chemistry with a focus on electrode materials for lithium and sodium ion batteries.
- Prof. Efstratios KAMITSOS, Theoretical and Physical Chemistry Institute, National Hellenic Research Foundation (Athens, Greece). World-class scientist on ionic conducting glasses, nanostructured materials with advance electrical and optical functionalities.